Clear all

Best place you've ever been while travelling

Arty
 Arty
(@arty)
Eminent Member Admin

Hello everybody!

Simple question:

What was your favorite place while traveling that you would recommend to other people?

Please describe the reason you enjoyed it so much 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2019 10:19 pm
무꼬
(@dustn9608)

I’d like to recommend Gwangan Bridge in Busan. There is a beautiful view with shining bridge at night and if you enjoy it with chicken and beer, definitely it would be better. I want to get recommend a place where is abroad.

(I took this photo myself when I got there. The real is more beautiful than the photo.I am 💩🖐.)

This post was modified 2 years ago by 무꼬
ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/08/2019 8:49 pm
Arty liked
Banana
(@banana)
Reputable Member Moderator
게시자: @dustn9608

I’d like to recommend Gwangan Bridge in Busan. There is a beautiful view with shining bridge at night and if you enjoy it with chicken and beer, definitely it would be better. I want to get recommend a place where is abroad.

(I took this photo myself when I got there. The real is more beautiful than the photo.I am 💩🖐.)

무꼬! Your writing is great! 🙂 two thumbs up! 

I would like to revise your writing a little bit though for your own good 🙂 

You already write pretty well, but there are some things which can be developed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

->I’d like to recommend Gwangan Bridge in Busan.

There is a beautiful view with a shining bridge at night time and you can enjoy it with chicken and beer.

With those two things, you can definitely make your night better.

So, I have shared my favorite place to visit, now can you recommend a place I can visit overseas?

(I took this photo myself when I was there. It was much more beautiful in person than the photo I took.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/08/2019 1:25 am
Darcy
(@darcy)

Hi, I’d like to recommend Thermabad Aukammtal in Wiesbaden, Germany. This great thermal place has a connected indoor outdoor  pool with all step massaging features around the walls, a few steam and dry saunas with aromas,  a kids swimming pool, few acuatic programs through out the day and great foods. It costs only 20 euros a day. If you have nudity issue which most German baths requires,  I recommend you to visit there on Tuesday nights. In a cold winter night at warm outdoor thermal bath, floating back looking up the stars, will make you feel like you are in a heaven. You must check this place if you have a chance to visit Wiesbaden, Germany. Have a great day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2019 10:45 am
sang gi
(@sang-gi)

I'd like to recommend Jeju  island. I think if you visit there, you can see beautiful sea and experience nature.  One of the best place I've ever been in Jeju is Mount Halla! I went there with my father and old brother about 2 years ago because of work.

We should have taken our truck to Jeju. So, we went there by a huge ship. It took 5 hours but, I think it was good experience. Fortunately, we could finish work early. After  work, we had a few hours before we have to get on the ship. So we decided to visit Mount Halla. Because i really wanted to climb Mount Halla at least once. Although, we couldn't climb to the top of the mountain, but  I can't forget that memory. It was so breathtaking!

Back then, I didn't have a lot of time. Even though i could eat some tasty foods, got a lot of fresh air on the ship, and experience beautiful nature. So if i have a opportunity to visit again, I wanna reach to the top of the Mount Halla and get another experience!

(I took this picture when i was climbing!) 😎 😎 

This post was modified 2 years ago by sang gi
ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/09/2019 2:09 am
Arty
 Arty
(@arty)
Eminent Member Admin
Posted by: @dustn9608

Hello 무꼬!

Thank you for your recommendation! We plan to make a top 10 in Busan in the future, so your advice is highly appreciated!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2019 1:50 pm
무꼬 liked
Arty
 Arty
(@arty)
Eminent Member Admin

@darcy

Thank you Darcy, we love saunas! We'll definitely check it out when we travel in Europe!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2019 1:55 pm
Arty
 Arty
(@arty)
Eminent Member Admin

@sang-gi

Jeju island is amazing! Even though I've been to Jeju twice I've never had the chance to visit Mount Halla. I hope I will have the opportunity to do it next time I visit this beautiful island and maybe see you on the top 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2019 1:58 pm
무꼬
(@dustn9608)

@arty

I am proud that my opinion has helped you. I'll look forward to it.🥳

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2019 10:52 pm